Saramonic Lavalier Microphone Set UwMic9S TX9S + TX9S + RX9S UHF Wireless
The UwMic9S from Saramonic is a wireless lavalier microphone set consisting of two lavalier microphones with associated transmitters and a receiver. Both transmitters + lavalier microphones connect to the receiver, recording sound on two separate channels. Built-in displays and internal batteries characterize the capabilities of this professional set.
When you want to work professionally with the sound of your video productions, the UwMic9S is a godsend. The special connections and cables supplied make the UwMic9S set universally usable. Below you will find an overview of the possibilities and supplied accessories:
- With the built-in display you have access to a wide range of settings. The screen is backlit, making it easy to change settings even in the dark. You have access to channels, volume, gain, low-cut filters, sensitivity and more.
- The built-in battery can be charged with the included usb-a cable. You plug the cable into the internal usb-c port, then the usb-a side of the cable can be connected to a computer or usb charger. When the batteries of the transmitters and receiver are full, they last for 8 to 10 hours. A separate cable is supplied for both the transmitters and the receiver.
- The two 3.5 mm output ports on the receiver make it possible to record the sound of both transmitters on another channel (or even separate recorders). So in total the receiver has two standard outputs, one dedicated headphone output and one line mic input. An SR-C2004 splitter cable is also included. This cable merges the sound from both ports (when mono is selected in the settings). You can connect the 3.5 mm plug of the SR-C2004 to a camera or PC/laptop to directly record the sound of both devices. You can also connect the two supplied XLR cables, to record the sound of both transmitters on a separate channel of a professional camera or through a mixing board.
- The 3.5 mm phone port on the receiver allows you to listen in live with your own earbuds.
- The transmitters have two 3.5 mm jacks: for microphones and line signals. This makes the UwMic9S widely applicable for a variety of audio connections.
- Many accessories are included, including a hotshoe adapter with 3.5mm female connector for the receiver, plop covers, windshields, cable ties, clips, trouser clips and a robust case.
When you want to record a conversation, presentation or interview with one or two people, the UwMic9S is an ideal choice. The cables included make the UwMic9S suitable for DSLR cameras, professional cameras with XLR input, mixing consoles, PCs and laptops. With the cables included in the optional accessories, the UwMic9S can also be used with your smartphone. The incoming volume of the microphones can be read individually on the receiver, for optimal control over the sound. The displays are high-contrast and the button controls are very responsive.