- Camera Accessories
- LED Camera Lighting
- Speedlite Camera Flitsers
- Tripods and Ballheads
- Camera Bags
- Smartphone Accessories
- Macro Photography
- Camera Accessories
- video accessories
These rings make it possible to fit a filter with a different diameter on your lens.Aug 11, 2020 Read more
Separate mic as opposed to the built-in mic
Pros and cons of separate mic(s)Jun 19, 2020 Read more
What to do in challenging times? Create your own photo challenges!Apr 3, 2020 Read more
Close-up and macro photographyApr 2, 2020 Read more
Picture taking in nature is relaxing, fun and educational. To make your trip successful and prepared to face any...Mar 23, 2020 Read more
Of course it is nice to go out on a summers day. But also try to go that hour before and after sunset or sundown. Also, a cloudy day can deliver wonderful results, especially if the clouds are in contrast with the sky. Also think of the next accessories.
- A sturdy bag. This speaks for itself.
- A lens hood. It can be helpful when the sun hits the lens from the side. Otherwise, it is a very good protection for your lens.
- Polarization filter. Often used to heighten he contrast in the sky. But it can also come in handy to subdue the reflection in water surfaces.
- The amount of the effect is depending on the direction of the light so the results may vary. A third option is to use this filter as a 2 stop grey filter. That way you can use a longer shutter speed.
- Tripod. Always best for the sharpest pictures. During the golden hour a tripod is essential. Furthermore, you can use the self-timer.
- Level. A perfect panorama shot is made with a perfectly level camera.
- Measure the light in every direction that the panorama will be made. It is good practice to use the lightest metering for your shot. Make use of the histogram (if applicable) and measure as far to the right as possible. Use these settings in manual mode. Also, turn off autofocus and any VR (anti vibration) of your lens.
- A polarizing filter can lead to problems in the color of the sky.
Close ups are also very rewarding. A separate blog will be produced about this.